- Participation in the collective exhibition “The Bio-Logical Evolution of Art” at Como Business Center – Italy Pavillion- Expo Milan 2015.
- Participation in the Design Festival “Designers Open” at Lipsia (Germany) at the Fair Center and the Grassi Applied Arts Museum.
- Weekly radiophone live interview in the section “Out of tune morning” presented by Alessandra Magnacco.
- Interview with NEWS-EVENTICOMO- Lario Style: “Erika Trojer. The art of recycling on Lake Como”.
- Article by Lorenzo Morandotti on the Corriere di Como- Section Lario and Art.
- Participation in the art exhibition about re-use at the Show Room Riva 1920 in Cantù.
- Participation in the exhibition “VOYAGE-CONTEMPORARY ART” in Milan.
- Participation in the exhibition “ARTEFUSE” at the Clen Gallery in Chelsea (New York)
- Article by Stefania Briccola in the Provincia newspaper “In Cernobbio there is the Queen of Recycling- Thanks to the wastes I create works of art”.
- Interview and article online on www.psychodreameteather.org/rivistapassparnous
- Participation in the exhibition “DERIVES, EXPRESSIONS OF ES” at the Plaumann Art Gallery in Milan.
- Sponsorship and realization of the work of art “The Giant Owl” with waste materials at the Comprehensive School Como-Borgovico- Secondary School Foscolo.
- Participation in the exhibition “ENERGY” at the Pardes Art Gallery in Milan/Venice.
- Show of some works in Palermo at the Gallery Amorlab.
- Restoration of an old ruin transformed into a modern house in Torno (Como), then published in prestigious magazines ELLE DÉCOR online and QUIN 09.
- Participation in the international Fair “ECOMONDO” in Rimini through Waste Recyling S.p.a.
- Show of works made with bullet shells in the exhibition “PARALLEL VISION” at the Clen Gallery in Chelsea (New York).
- Participation, as a volunteer, in “Dynamo Camp”, a laboratory of re-creative therapy, unique in Italy, that freely hosts children and teenagers aged 6-17 affected by severe and chronic pathologies.
- Interview organized by Cernobbio Townhall for the project “RE:SEED. The green uprising”.
- Participation in the Milan “fuorisalone” at Dotti Interiors Design.
- Article on Milan Post Online curated by Maria Cristina Lani.
- Show of works in the exhibition in the palace Villa Litta- Lainate (Milan) in occasion of the Orticolario Event.
- Participation in the event “At the research of the hidden talent” by Studio40 in Bologna.
- Participation in the event “COUNTDOWN-UPCYCLED EDITION” in Bolzano.
- Participation in the exhibition “EXPLOSION” by Giovanni Lunardi in Cortina d’Ampezzo (Belluno).
- Article in the magazine AK ADLIGE KLEIN 5.
- Participation in the BENEFICIENZA ASTA “BATTUTA d’ARTE CON SIMPATIA”.
- Participation in the fund raising event for Matteo Marzotto’s Cystic Fibrosis Research Foundation.
- Participation in Fair “LUXURY ON THE LAKE” of Villa Erba in Cernobbio (Como).
- Personal Exhibition “TRASH ART” at the Ambassade du Tourisme of saint Tropez (France).
- Participation in the fair “LUXURY ON THE LAKE” of Villa Erba in Cernobbio (Como).
- Project of the Olmetto invites to the fair of interior decorations “PROPOSTE” in Cernobbio (Como).
- Personal Exhibition “TIMELESS” at the Spazio Forno in Cernobbio (Como).
- Interview by Cristina Gambetti for the section “WATCH THE WASTE” of Striscia la Notizia- Channel 5.
- Participation in the Furniture Salon in Milan at the atelier Domo Adami.
- Restoration of and old barn which was made habitable in Alto Adige (Italy), published in the prestigious magazine AD.
- Participation in the collective exhibition “FROM WHITE TO BLACK” at the Barbara Mahler UBS Gallery, Lugano (Switzerland).
- Project of the Olmetto Invites to the Fair of interior decorations “PROPOSTE” in Cernobbio (Como).
- Winner of the II prize in the Photography Competition organized by the Lombardy Region in collaboration with the GREEM association of Milan.
- Personal Exhibition “COURSES AND RECOURSES. When Imagination and Recycling become art” at the Spazio Forno in Cernobbio (Como).
- Organization of the following exhibitions at the Spazio Forno of Cernobbio (Como):
Masters Sculptors from Zimbabwe
Jalal- Fragments from the World
Ubud- Minimalist Expressions
Masks- Gazes from Zanzibar
The path of the ancestors
- Organization and display of the exhibition “FACES OF AFRICA” at the Spazio Forno of Cernobbio (Como).
- Collaboration with important societies in the Textiles/Clothes sector as designer and researcher of the new prints.
1996/1998 Sales Assistant at the Show Room Jil Sander - Via Castello n. 2 Milan.
1995/1996 Sales Assistant at the Show Room Gianni Versace - Via Senato n. 28 Milan.
1994/1995 Sales Assistant at the Show Room A. Ferrante - Via Montenapoleone n. 21 Milan.
1987/1993 Fashion Model for the Fashion Agency “WHY NOT” of Milan.
1987 Participation in the competition of Miss Ital